Press the K button to view photos and videos recorded with the camera in the monitor or viewfinder.
- Press 4 or 2, or flick left or right on the monitor to view other images.
- Videos are indicated by a 1 icon at the upper left of the monitor. Press the J button, or tap the a icon in the monitor to play back videos.
- To end playback and return to shooting mode, press the shutter-release button halfway.
Monitor display and operation during video playback are as follows.
Monitor display during video playback
The following information is displayed during video playback, allowing you to confirm the video length and playback time. Your approximate position in the video can also be confirmed from the video progress bar.
|4||Current position/total length|
Video playback operations
You can perform the following during video playback.
|Pause||Press 3 to pause playback.|
|Resume||Press the J button to resume playback when playback is paused or during rewind/advance.|
|Start slow-motion playback||Press 3 while the video is paused to start slow-motion playback.|
|Skip 10 s||Rotate the main command dial one stop to skip ahead or back 10 s.|
|Skip to last or first frame||Rotate the sub-command dial to skip to the last or first frame.|
|Adjust volume||Press X to increase volume, W (Q) to decrease.|
|Trim video||To display the [EDIT VIDEO] menu, pause playback and press the i button.|
|Exit||Press 1 or K to exit to full-frame playback.|
|Resume shooting||Press the shutter-release button halfway to return to shooting mode.|
Deleting unwanted pictures
Pictures can be deleted as described below. Note that pictures cannot be recovered once deleted.
- Display the picture.
- Press the K button to start playback and press 4 or 2 until the desired picture is displayed.
- Delete the picture.
- Press the O button; a confirmation dialog will be displayed. Press the O button again to delete the image and return to playback.
- To exit without deleting the picture, press K.
The playback menu [Delete] item
Use [Delete] in the playback menu to:
- Delete multiple pictures
- Delete pictures taken on selected dates
- Delete all pictures in selected folders