Trademarks and licenses
- The SD, SDHC, and SDXC logos are trademarks of SD-3C, LLC.
- Windows is either a registered trademark or a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- Apple®, App Store®, the Apple logos, iPhone®, iPad®, Mac, and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC. The Android robot is reproduced or modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
- IOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco Systems, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries and is used under license.
- HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing, LLC.
- The Bluetooth® word mark and logo are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Nikon is under license.
- Wi-Fi and the Wi-Fi logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
- All other trade names mentioned in this document or the other documentation provided with your Nikon product are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
- Use of the Made for Apple badge means that an accessory has been designed to connect specifically to the Apple products identified in the badge, and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Please note that the use of this accessory with an Apple product may affect wireless performance.
FreeType License (FreeType2)
Portions of this software are copyright © 2012 The FreeType Project (https://www.freetype.org). All rights reserved.
MIT License (HarfBuzz)
Portions of this software are copyright © 2018 The HarfBuzz Project (https://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/HarfBuzz). All rights reserved.
Unicode® Character Database License (Unicode® Character Database)
The software for this product uses the Unicode® Character Database License open-source software. The terms of the software license are as follows:
COPYRIGHT AND PERMISSION NOTICE
Copyright © 1991-2019 Unicode, Inc. All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of the Unicode data files and any associated documentation (the “Data Files”) or Unicode software and any associated documentation (the “Software”) to deal in the Data Files or Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, and/or sell copies of the Data Files or Software, and to permit persons to whom the Data Files or Software are furnished to do so, provided that either
(i) this copyright and permission notice appear with all copies of the Data Files or Software, or
(ii) this copyright and permission notice appear in associated Documentation.
THE DATA FILES AND SOFTWARE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR HOLDERS INCLUDED IN THIS NOTICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, OR ANY SPECIAL INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE DATA FILES OR SOFTWARE.
Except as contained in this notice, the name of a copyright holder shall not be used in advertising or otherwise to promote the sale, use or other dealings in these Data Files or Software without prior written authorization of the copyright holder.
AVC Patent Portfolio License
THIS PRODUCT IS LICENSED UNDER THE AVC PATENT PORTFOLIO LICENSE FOR THE PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE OF A CONSUMER TO
(i) ENCODE VIDEO IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE AVC STANDARD (“AVC VIDEO”) AND/OR
(ii) DECODE AVC VIDEO THAT WAS ENCODED BY A CONSUMER ENGAGED IN A PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY AND/OR WAS OBTAINED FROM A VIDEO PROVIDER LICENSED TO PROVIDE AVC VIDEO.
NO LICENSE IS GRANTED OR SHALL BE IMPLIED FOR ANY OTHER USE.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM MPEG LA, L.L.C.