Connect to computers via Wi-Fi.
Select [Enable] to connect using the settings currently selected for [Network settings].
- If more than one profile already exists, you can press J to select a profile from a list.
- To edit an existing profile, highlight it and press 2.
|[TCP/IP]||Adjust TCP/IP settings for infrastructure connections. An IP address is required.|
Adjust upload settings.
Select [On] to upload new photos as they are taken.
- Upload begins only after the photo has been recorded to the memory card. Be sure a memory card is inserted in the camera.
- Videos and photos taken during video mode are not uploaded automatically when recording is complete. They must instead be uploaded from the playback display (Uploading pictures).
Delete after upload
Select [Yes] to delete photographs from the camera memory card automatically once upload is complete.
- Files marked for transfer before you selected [Yes] are not deleted.
- Deletion may be suspended during some camera operations.
Upload file as
When uploading RAW + JPEG images, choose whether to upload both the RAW and JPEG files or only the JPEG copy.
- The option chosen for [Upload file as] takes effect when [On] is selected for [Auto upload].
Select [Yes] to remove transfer marking from all images. Upload of images with an “uploading” icon will immediately be terminated.
View the MAC address.