About this document
This document employs the following symbols and conventions. Use them to help locate the information you need.
|D||This icon marks notes, information that should be read before using this product.|
|A||This icon marks tips, additional information you may find helpful when using this product.|
|0||This icon marks references to other sections in this document.|
- This camera uses SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards, referred to throughout this document as “memory cards”. SD, SDHC, and SDXC may also on occasion be referred to as “SD memory cards”.
- Throughout this document, battery chargers are referred to as “battery chargers” or “chargers”.
- Throughout this document, the display in camera monitor and viewfinder during shooting is referred to as the “shooting display”; in most cases, the illustrations show the monitor.
- Throughout this document, smartphones and tablets are referred to as “smart devices”.
- Throughout this document, the term “default settings” is used to refer to the settings in effect at shipment. The explanations in this document assume that default settings are used.