Approved memory cards
- The camera can be used with SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards.
- UHS-I is supported.
- Cards rated UHS Speed Class 3 or better are recommended for video recording and playback. Slower speeds may result in recording or playback being interrupted.
- When choosing cards for use in card readers, be sure they are compatible with the device.
- Contact the manufacturer for information on features, operation, and limitations on use.
The write protect switch
- SD memory cards are equipped with a write-protect switch. Sliding the switch to the “lock” position write-protects the card, protecting the data it contains.
- A “–––” indicator and a [Card] warning appear in the shooting display when a write-protected card is inserted.
- If you attempt to release the shutter while a write-protected card is inserted, a warning will be displayed and no picture will be recorded. Unlock the memory card before attempting to take or delete pictures.