The i menu
This menu is used for quick access to frequently-used settings. To view the menu, press the i button.
- Highlight items using the multi selector and press J to view options. Highlight the desired option and press J to select and return to the i menu.
- To cancel and return to the previous display, press the i button.
The command dials
- In some cases, the setting for the item currently highlighted in the i menu can be chosen by rotating the main command dial. Options for the selected setting, if any, can be selected by rotating the sub-command dial.
- Some items can be adjusted by rotating either dial.
- Press J to save changes. You can also save changes by pressing the shutter-release button halfway or highlighting another item.