Choose [On] for more accurate focus under low-light conditions when AF-S is selected for focus mode or when AF-A is selected and you are shooting in AF-S.
- This option only takes effect in photo mode.
- In b mode, [Low-light AF] is fixed at [On].
- Low-light AF is disabled during interval-timer photography and time-lapse video recording.
- The camera may require more time to focus when [On] is selected.
- While low-light AF is in effect, “Low-light” will appear in the display. The display refresh rate may drop.