Correct “red-eye” caused by light from the flash reflecting from the retinas of portrait subjects.
- Red-eye correction is available only with photographs taken using a flash.
- Red-eye that cannot be detected by the camera will not be corrected.
- Press J to save the retouched copy.
- Note the following:
- Red-eye correction may not always produce the expected results.
- In very rare circumstances, red-eye correction may be applied to portions of the image that are not affected by red-eye.
- Check the preview thoroughly before proceeding.