Press the K button to view the most recent picture full frame in the display.
- Press 4 to return to the previous frame, 2 to skip to the next frame.
- Press 1, 3, or the DISP button to view more information on the current picture (Photo information).
To view multiple pictures, press the W (Q) button when a picture is displayed full frame.
- The number of pictures displayed increases from 4 to 9 to 72 each time the W (Q) button is pressed, and decreases with each press of the X button.
- Highlight pictures using 1, 3, 4, or 2.
To view images taken on a selected date, press the W (Q) button when 72 images are displayed.
- Use the multi selector (1, 3, 4, or 2) to highlight a date in the date list (q) and press W (Q) to place the cursor in the thumbnail list (w). Press 1 or 3 to highlight pictures in the thumbnail list. To return to the date list, press the W (Q) button a second time.
- To zoom in on the picture highlighted in the thumbnail list, press and hold the X button.
- To exit to thumbnail playback, press X when the cursor is in the date list.
Touch controls can be used when pictures are displayed in the monitor (Playback).
To display “tall” (portrait-orientation) photographs in tall orientation, select [On] for [Rotate tall] in the playback menu.
When [On] is selected for [Picture review] in the playback menu, photographs are automatically displayed after shooting; there is no need for you to press the K button.
- If [On (monitor only)] is selected, photos will not be displayed in the viewfinder.
- In continuous release modes, display begins when shooting ends, with the first photograph in the current series displayed.
- Images are not rotated automatically during picture review even when [On] is selected for [Rotate tall] in the playback menu.