In photo mode, the shooting display will turn off to save power approximately 15 seconds before the standby timer expires.
|[Enable]||Enable energy saving. The display refresh rate may drop.|
|[Disable]||Disable energy saving. Note selecting [Disable] does not stop the shooting display dimming a few seconds before the standby expires.|
- Note that even when [Enable] is selected, energy saving will not function:
- if [No limit] is selected for Custom Setting c3 [Power off delay] > [Standby timer] or if the delay selected is less than 30 seconds,
- in self-portrait mode,
- during zoom,
- while the camera is connected to another device via HDMI, or
- while the camera is connected to and exchanging data with a computer via USB.
- Selecting [Disable] increases the drain on the battery.